Public Meeting Notices
Annual Statement as to Where Notices Of the Town Of Wickenburg Public Meetings Shall Be Posted
Pursuant to A.R.S. §38-431.02 (A) (4), notice is hereby given that notices of public meetings, along with the agendas shall be posted at least 24 hours prior to a scheduled non-emergency meeting, at the following locations:
- The Bulletin Board located in the lobby of the David E. Carter Maricopa county/Town of Wickenburg Municipal Building addressed as 155 North Tegner Street.
- The inside Bulletin Board located at the Wickenburg Public Library located at 164 East Apache Street.
- Town Website
- Town Cable Television Channel 4 (Council Action Items Only)
Notices of the following public bodies of the Town of Wickenburg shall be posted at the above locations, and additional notices required by law may be posted in other locations in accordance with applicable ordinances and/or State Statutes.
- Wickenburg Common Council
- Airport Advisory Commission
- Board Of Adjustment
- Board Of Appeals
- Corrections Officer Retirement Board - Dispatch
- Economic Development Advisory Commission
- Finance Advisory Commission
- Library Advisory Board
- Municipal Property Corporation
- Parks & Recreation Advisory Commission
- Planning & Zoning Advisory Commission
- Personnel Public Safety Retirement Board - Fire
- Personnel Public Safety Retirement Board - Police
- Trails Advisory Commission
- Youth Commission
- I-11 Task Force
- Any Other Board, Commission, or Committee Hereafter Created By Law.