August 14, 2019, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM @ Wickenburg Public Library-Children's Room
Arts, Reading, and Crafts Bring your children to the Library EVERY Wednesday for the ARC program. Each week the library staff will host a reading followed by an arts and crafts activity. This program will include special guest visitors. To stay updated on what the activity will be each week visit the Wickenburg Public Library Facebook page.
August 14, 2019, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM @ Community Center - Banquet Room
Health Insurance Advocates is pleased to partner with the Town of Wickenburg. Together, we agree that through education, citizens can be better informed and able to make the best decisions in this very important area.
August 14, 2019 10:00 am & 2:00 pm
• What is Medicare
• Who is Eligible
• What Does Original Medicare Cover? What is not covered?
• What Does Original Medicare Cost?
• Different Enrollment Periods
• Loss of Employer Coverage
• How Do I Enroll?
• Medicare Supplement (Medigap Plans)
• Secondary Coverage Options
• Employer Group plans for Medicare Eligibles
• Part C – Medicare Advantage
• Part D – Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage
• Part D – Extra Help Program
• Differences between Medigap Plans and Medicare Advantage Plans
• Your Medicare Coverage Choices
• Where Can You Get Help?
August 14, 2019, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM @ Community Center - Banquet Room
August 14, 2019, 5:00 PM - 6:15 PM
Two Class Options Available:
Tiger Martial Arts class for kids ages 4 to 7 years old. 5 pm - 5:30 pm
Family Martial Arts Class for 8 years old to adults. 5:30 pm to 6:15 pm
Instructor is Lex Zlokich of Wickenburg Family Martial Arts.